Our custom and pre-fabricated orthotics restore mobility, relieve pain, reduce and prevent deformity and improve overall biomechanical function. We fit clients with braces for sports, fractures, arthritis, spinal injuries, scoliosis and neuromuscular conditions including polio, CVA, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, spina bifida and muscular dystrophy.
- They off-load more proximal joints by reducing ground reaction forces via postural changes, load distribution and torsional blocks.
- They calm elevated tone using tone-reducing pressure points and positioning within a motion guidance design, allowing greater voluntary control.
- They manage spinal pain and instability both kinesthetically and mechanically by sensory and postural feedback.
- They assist or strengthen muscle weakness or joint laxity by acting as an antagonist to the affected joint.
Bracing – Neurological & Orthopedic
- Ankle foot orthoses (AFO)
- Knee ankle foot orthoses (KAFO)
- Sports braces (ankle, wrist, elbow, shoulder)
- Knee braces
- Spinal braces (jackets, collars, etc.)
- Hip braces (Pavlik harness)
- Scoliosis braces
- Walking cast boot